Remember to check your oil about every 1000 Miles. Make it a habit before every long journey
The optimal oil level means :
- you increase your engine's efficiency and cut fuel consumption.
- you reduce premature wear of engine components.
- you inhibit the formation of deposits and limit the development of corrosion.
- you reduce harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
Choosing the right oil is important for the performance and the life of your engine.
Your oil consumption depends on :
- your type of vehicle.
- your style of driving.
- the mechanical conditions of your engine.
- the weather conditions: If your oil consumption is more than 1 liter of oil per 1000 Miles, you should contact your garage.